Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to School Part 2 - Just My Size


A few days ago, my Toddler Backpack was featured on dana-made-it.com.  I was trilled to say the least.  Thanks again Dana!  My Backpacks have been very popular for just the reasons stated in Dana's blog post - little people, HUGE backpacks.
 
These little guys measure approximately 10 inches across and 9 1/2 tall and although they are PERFECT for a toddler up to about age 3 or so...I get so many requests for larger backpacks!





So, VOILA!

Enter the Big Kid Pack!  It's a great size for elementary school kids, tweens, teens and would even make a great purse or diaper bag for mom!  It measures 10" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep.  It's still available in all the fun fabrics that I use for the Toddler Backpack and I'm happy to shop around to find something extra special if you don't see something you love on my Etsy site.





School is starting soon and orders are backing up, so get your order in today!  



Christine
www.etsy.com/shop/christineandcompany







1 comment:

  1. I love the cute and colorful backpack! I remember the days when my kids were young. Sure do miss them. I always thought it was fun to shop for school supplies and clothes and backpacks!

    ReplyDelete