Friday, January 18, 2013

Love is in the Air...DIY Valentine's Day Gifts

It's getting to be that time of year...candy hearts, chocolate, roses. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I've put together a lineup of some fun tutorials for  DIY Valentine's treats, decor and gifts. Enjoy!

52 Reasons I Love You

Paper Vine


This amazing tutorial can be found over at  PaperVine.   This blog is full of fantastic tutorials...trust me, you'll be addicted!


Yummy Treats

These little Smarties Parfaits look delicious and oh-so-cute!  Visit  Bubbly Nature Creations for the how-to.

Bubbly Nature Creations






 How about these Strawberry Heart Oreo Cookies from Thirty Handmade Days.  Adorable!  And, there's a cute little {FREE} printable to go along with.

Thirty Handmade Days


 For the more adventurous, here's a great tutorial on creating natural perfume from my friend Amanda at Escentual Alchemy.  And if you don't think you want to tackle this project yourself, just head on over to Amanda's shop and pick out one of her already made creations!



Natural Perfume




And also a tutorial on making your own bath salts from Stephanie at Alchemy Lifestyle and Wellness.   Woudn't this be a fun project for a girls night in?  Or a mommy/daughter day?

Bath Salts Tutorial


And finally, how about some cuteness for you home?

Love, Laughter & Decor


I found this adorable Valentine's Day Tree over at Love, Laughter & Decor!  I will make this...soon.
I hope you enjoy some of these fun projects!  If you decide to tackle any of these great ideas, I'd love to hear about it here or on my Facebook Page!

Happy Hearts Day to you!


2 comments:

  1. What a great collection and thanks so much for your kind words and featuring my cards project :-)
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, you are so very welcome! I have looked at these cards for years! One day I'll actually do it! Hope you'll share this post with your readers!

    ReplyDelete