|Melisa Robins Photograpy|
Yesterday was my birthday. I am 38 years old! WHAT?! Impossible!
In my "Supermom" post, I talked about resolutions...actually, my lack thereof. I turn my "resolutions" into GOALS. Something to strive for that is not unreachable, but that I have to work hard to reach. Some say that sharing your goals with others keeps you motivated to reach those goals. Makes you more accountable perhaps. So I'd like to share a few of my Goals for 2013:
- Be a better, more patient mother
- Become a more attentive and appreciative wife
- Cook a meal at home at least 3 days a week (that does not include PB&J's)
- Organize my business, Christine & Company, to work for me, not the other way around
- Blog on a regular basis. (Eeeeeek - going to need some help with this one)
- Make more time for myself and my hobbies
- Live life more simply
- Surround myself with positive role models
- Rid myself of the negativity in my life
- Step outside of my comfort zone
- And most importantly, ENJOY LIFE
I'd like to leave you with this quote from Isak Denisen, the pen name for Karen Blixen. (Isn't it curious how she chose a man's name?)
And just in case you are wondering, this photo was taken by me, somewhere along Hwy 30a, Florida's most beautiful stretch of beaches....another one of my goals. Although it is a long-term goal - one day this will be my home.
Share some of your goals with us here. Make yourself accountable. Gain the support of your friends, family, the blogosphere, whoever makes you want to be a better person!
Best Wishes for the Best Year Ever!