Monday, July 11, 2011

BagtasticDesigns

Today is the day! I've added my first item to my new Etsy shop...BagtasticDesigns!


Pleated Handbag - New Botany Taupe
This handbag is made from an indoor/outdoor canvas that repels water and stains. Lined with a neutral leaf print in white on cream, it is the perfect size for a night out on the town. The magnetic snap closure will keep your cell phone, sunglasses, lipstick and a small wallet or ID case safe inside. The flower features a natural wooden button center.

Wouldn't this little handbag look perfect with a smart linen dress and some great espadrilles for dinner on a hot summer night?


Measurements:

16 " wide across bottom
12 " wide across top
7 " tall
10 " tall from bottom to top of handles

The flower pin measures approx. 3' across.

Like this handbag but want different fabric? Or maybe you need a few for your bridesmaids or for graduation gifts? Just send me a message through Etsy and we'll work together to make a special handbag just for you!

BagtasticDesigns will feature handmade purses, handbags, clutch purses, lunchbags and other items.

Over the next few days I will be adding new items to my shop and moving some over from my other shop, ChristineAndCompany, where I will be featuring handmade children's items.

No comments:

Post a Comment